The Girl on TV The Girl on TV

This is gold.

Minecraft: TNA Part 6 Minecraft: TNA Part 6

Bahahaha! The fact that the old guy has a twelve year old's voice is the BEST!

Pokemon PoopBrown Version Pokemon PoopBrown Version

This is amazing.

I laughed my ass off the entire time. The beginning is a bit weak but it gets funnier as it goes on. Great voice acting and good humor kept it fresh the whole time. I cannot wait for the sequel.

Wickebine Kigyouden Wickebine Kigyouden

Maybe it's my Ragnarok nostalgia and love of metroidvania games but shit, this was a blast! I enjoyed the secret areas like the alchemist fight.

Rooftop Parking Madness Rooftop Parking Madness

Why am I picking up boxes and stuff? I wish this was more about parking and less about the plane airdrops.

Goal Mania Goal Mania

I like the premise, anyways, and the physics are deent.

Dying Sun Dying Sun

This would feel at home in the Legend of Zelda games or the Lord of the Rings, well done! I liked this a lot! :D

Benmode responds:

Ace, that's the sort of thing I was going for :) I forgot to mention it in the description but the game it's for is set in a LOTR kind of world.
I'm glad you liked it, thanks for the review.

Storybook Storybook

I picture this as the epic intro you get to sit through 20 minutes into an RPG. Just wonderful, almost as if I am embarking on a new journey.

This Is the Day This Is the Day

Damn I like this stonegaze stuff apparently! Seems reminiscent of some indie rockers like Pinback.

Javelin-2009 Javelin-2009

stunning

I really, really like this one!

He'd be super-mega bamf if he had a claymore instead, though, but I'm really just trying to turn him into my favorite character :3

Lizard with a HUGE DICK Lizard with a HUGE DICK

A boner that causes fainting

His dick is so big, a boner would cause him to pass out due to lack of blood to vital areas.

beetle marm beetle marm

so good it bugs me. ohohohoho

Your art is so strange, yet so refreshing.

I think you may be starting a trend there, good sir.

sucho responds:

strangely refreshing, it sounds like i should be in the beverage business instead of art