Dying Sun Dying Sun

This would feel at home in the Legend of Zelda games or the Lord of the Rings, well done! I liked this a lot! :D

Benmode responds:

Ace, that's the sort of thing I was going for :) I forgot to mention it in the description but the game it's for is set in a LOTR kind of world.
I'm glad you liked it, thanks for the review.

Storybook Storybook

I picture this as the epic intro you get to sit through 20 minutes into an RPG. Just wonderful, almost as if I am embarking on a new journey.

This Is the Day This Is the Day

Damn I like this stonegaze stuff apparently! Seems reminiscent of some indie rockers like Pinback.

Halindir - Dwarf Fortress Halindir - Dwarf Fortress

This is pretty Dwarfy! I was looking for something to replace the guitar loop that plays in DF, I don't think I would use this, but I do enjoy listening to it. :)

Halindir - Conquest Halindir - Conquest

I don't really enjoy the first 10 seconds but after that tiny little hitch this is awesome! I can just imagine a small war party of vikings landing their warships at a friendly village to find that they were too late to reinforce their allies. That's what it sounds like to me. Lovely piece.

Halindir - Belegost Halindir - Belegost

This is wonderful stuff. I feel like the metallics might be slightly out of place for a Dwarven piece, but the rest of this is golden.

LoZ: Majora's Mask Voice Audio LoZ: Majora's Mask Voice Audio

This is awesome. I just wish the youtube video was still up. :/

Stranded Stranded

I almost feel as if this is not stranded feeling at all. Almost like getting a tour through a massive castle city! It's probably the bells that make me feel this way, but that doesn't detract from me really liking this a lot. I feel like this belongs in an MMO somewhere. ^_^

stunkel responds:

Thank you! Yeah everyone seems to dislike the name of the song DX I like it though! And Yeah I can hear the castle city theme :P Thanks for reviewing though!

wandschrank - Teapot City wandschrank - Teapot City

The accordion is such an awesome instrument! I wish more songs could incorporate it!

wandschrank responds:

Yes, I also think accordions deserve more attention. A very good friend of mine owns several accordions, including a WALTHER PIRAT.. such delightful instruments! ;D

Thanks for your review!

-&amp;gt;&amp;gt;Black Hammer Chaos&amp;lt;&amp;lt;- ->>Black Hammer Chaos<<-

Woah! This sounds like an intense fight but the music is clear enough that it wouldn't end up overpowering everything else, which sometimes boss fights seem to do. I really like this a lot.

vwvSTATICvwv responds: