Wickebine Kigyouden Wickebine Kigyouden

Maybe it's my Ragnarok nostalgia and love of metroidvania games but shit, this was a blast! I enjoyed the secret areas like the alchemist fight.

Rooftop Parking Madness Rooftop Parking Madness

Why am I picking up boxes and stuff? I wish this was more about parking and less about the plane airdrops.

Goal Mania Goal Mania

I like the premise, anyways, and the physics are deent.

The Gong - China The Gong - China

Awesome idea, shoddy execution.

Christmas Ride Christmas Ride

Physics driving is a bit overdone, and this one is quite simplistic. But there are no apparent bugs and it plays alright.

The Drawing Grounds The Drawing Grounds

This is awesome! If only there was a slightly bigger soundtrack....

Mattster responds:

I have some more songs I plan on adding :D

Sonic 1 RPG Final Beta Sonic 1 RPG Final Beta

Sonic says it pretty well: "BUEhfekjfwhquwyyyaaaaaagh".

It needs work but it might end up being pretty decent if you get your own sprites and change up the UI especially.

Outpost:Haven Outpost:Haven

Absolutely Awesome, with only a couple bugs.

This is an amazing homage to games like Alien Swarm! I seriously enjoyed it and loved the HL2 sounds and when jacking into the Haven Supply Network I felt like I was actually connecting to a real system.

My only complaint is that there can be times around the nests that spawn the small EBEs where the player can get stuck and unable to move. Other than that I can't seem to find any reasons to take off any stars.

Overall, I loved the game however, and wish there was more I could do. Multiplayer would be really fun, but then again, I know you aren't trying to BE Alien Swarm etc, just have a fun flash game kind of like it.

In Closing:
5/5 Sound Design - Some of the best I've experienced in flash games.
5/5 Graphic Design - Overall strong.
5/5 Gameplay - Fun! I played everything.
4/5 Bugs - Getting stuck and having to quit is a serious downer.
4/5 Difficulty (I died only once in the entire story line, a little too easy.)

Goin Up Goin Up

Great game with a few bugs.

I've noticed a few bugs, but nonetheless I really enjoy this game and gonzo once again has done some great art. I like that this is a 'go as far as you can upwards' but yet still is able to be refreshing even after games like hedgehog launch 2 and all the others have come out. Keep up the great work!

Bugs:

1. If you're wall jumping and land on a big enemy's head at the same time you will be stuck in the wall grab animation and unable to bash the enemy's head in.

2. This may be on purpose, but once you have double jump you can infinite jump if you jump above a gun-dog and just keep pressing spacebar.

Dragon Age Legends: Remix Dragon Age Legends: Remix

I really enjoyed this game,

I just wish that levelling up was a bit more complex and that you didn't always get random DAL loot. Being a rogue and getting a ton of warrior items isn't very useful.

The game itself is quite good. The graphics are decent, and the combat and mouse control are both pretty good. It's not perfect, but its fun.